A really quick update this week – things are very hectic at the moment…
So, renovations are certainly under way now the loan has been approved. So far I have purchased paints, plaster and some basic tools and coming well under budget at this stage which is great.
A new bedroom has been made and looks great. Painting and sanding of the rest of the walls in the house has also commenced. My grandad is such a gun and I love the work he has done. Without his help and dedication, this would never happen at a reasonable price and quality – I love him a lot and thank him for everything he has done and everything he will do. Anyway, check out some photos I have taken here..
In other news, my “app in two days” Resizify! app was also approved and has been getting a nice, steady stream of downloads and I hope to make a few more of these throughout the year – http://www.resizify.com
Business at my web / digital agency has also been going nicely with a few quotes and some small to medium sized projects being completed – meaning a more steady cash flow at least for the time being. I am aiming to do a more detailed post soon all about my business and where it is at… but that is for another time.
Anyway, time for a new week – therefore my day 40 to 46 plan:
- Finish painting new dividing wall for fourth bedroom
- Continue painting house with new coat of paint
- Start looking at storage facilities and what I need to temporaily move in there
- Start getting in touch with a real estate agent friend and letting them know of my plans over the next few months
- Collect my new digital agency brochures ready for mail-out (they are ready this week)
- Work with J and migrate older social network apps to my main company iOS profile and upgrade their versions
That’s about it for now – hopefully a more detailed post next week. I will also start announcing my name and my businesses in this blog as I think it’s time to do that. Stay tuned.