Last week, there was some good news. With the help of my parents, I am able to obtain a small renovation loan to get started on house preparations for sale. The loan be signed and processed roughly on the 4th of February.
Day 27 to 33 plan:
- Get dad, mum and granddad around my place to start assessing what needs to be done around my house as per my renovation plan
- Perhaps get granddad to start on some things such as preparing the bathroom ready for painting
- Send my digital agency’s new brochure I had created last week to the printers
- Migrate social networks from old company into new company and upgrade them as appropriate
- Polish off and release my “app in two days” iPhone app and see how that goes! 🙂 If this proves somewhat successful, I will look at creating more. Every dollar counts hehe.
- Continue working with J on the web version of our social network.
- Continue paid client work through my digital agency and finish off some outstanding projects
- Touch base with Freight System clients to see where they are at in terms of moving ahead
- Touch base with G to give him an update on my progress and to see how things are travelling on his end
- Keep up with my fitness!
Anyway, a short post for now as I am really, really busy – but the most important thing is that I am still on track for the sale of my place and freeing myself from the tentacles of debt.
This means I can focus on making money this year, not having to worry about how and where to spend it.